11 | Protestant Union Church (about 1340)
About 1340, while including older parts of an ancient building, the church was founded as the collegiate Church of St. Martin. In 1669, it was transformed into a sermon and burial church. Opulent use of marble from the Lahn for the arcades, columns, font, altar, pulpit and tombs. On the ceiling, there are 38 canvas paintings of biblical scenes in the Rubens school style by Michael Angelo Immenradt and Johann von Sandrart. Burial place for the counts and princes of Nassau.