10 | European Fresenius Polytechnic Former “School of Architecture” (1891-1893/1910)
The dominant brick building in the Limburger Straße was built for the Idstein School of Architecture, a communal foundation dated 1869. The “students” were regarded as a stable economic factor. In 1993, the school was relocated to Wiesbaden. In 1995, the European Fresenius Polytechnic, a state-recognised private college, took over the real estate. Faculties: Chemistry, biology, health welfare, economics and new media.