04 | Town Hall (1698)
The building was built as a bridge across a main street with financial help from the Count of Nassau and was finished in 1698 (pedestrian area since 1986). In historic times, there was only room for two offices inside. The remaining rooms of the building were reserved for the fire engine, the flour scales, a guardroom, a prison cell, living quarters for the town clerk and the granary. In 1928, the building was seriously damaged by rock fall and in 1947 by a fire.